flying-giraffe-manflying-giraffe-man

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Absolutely fantastic!

I have to say... One of the best movie I've seen on newgrounds for sure!
Graphics are really really good. The design, the colors, the shadows and light... Really good. Another good point is the animation. It was great! A good knowledge of human motions, presence of weight and all. In fact this was just really realy good. If you are not working it this domain, you shoudl start right now!
Bravo!

SKATER V2 Episode: 01 SKATER V2 Episode: 01

Hmmm not bad...

This was not bad, but It was really too short. I like the way voices from everywhere (mario or worms) are incorporated. Tho, I think not only it was short, but a lot more efforts could have been put on graphics. And why the hell no more sticks :o
hehe seriously that was good in overall, but could have been a lot more better.

MarcyVF responds:

Ii know, but its a series.
I'll be making more of these.
And stick sucks. I think.
Thanks.
I'll do them better :)

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Awesome!

This was a really good movie, and I enjoyed it from the start to the end!! nice voices, nice sounds (most of them are from Dragonball I guess), original story, cool graphics... All the effects wre really well done. Keep up the good work!! The only thing I think was a little exagerated is all the '' Ohh, I get stronger, now you are, but now i'm EVEN stronger then you, but no, now YOU ARE'' and it keep goes on... Anyway good work!

Say Something! Say Something!

Oh hell yeah!

This is sooo real, all those damn smileys everywhere that keeps making sounds anywhere anytime. Great job, finally someone who show how those smileys are driving ourself insine!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Ohh my!

This is really a funny piece of work! Omg, the story goes so fast! All that fast full of joke packed funny things always kept comming and comming! Nice job on this!

The Thooth The Thooth

Not bad

Thats not bad. Ok, I can see that you can be good at drawing, i found the tree pretty real in some way (exept the face lol) anyway, hmm, the frame by frame looked a little choppy. Maybe increasing the speed a bit. anyway, the story itself was... not really good, but i am sure you can make something that look good.

Train of thought Train of thought

I'd say...

That not bad. Your flash skill is actually pretty good. BUT, The entire movie is based on... forms... Ok, maybe with, i dont know, peoples, or landscape, or, anything else that some sort of explosions (the look of them was good tho), or rounds and cubes... I know that if it was a littli different, and had other thing than forms to offer, it could have been something even better. But dont forget, for your fist FBF, i actually thing thats pretty good. Keep them comming.

Gate-keeper-girl responds:

Rock on man.... Rock.. On.

yeah. Fbf is misunderstood. It can make sense, or it might not. Mine is a beld of the two. Thanks for the reveiw, and see you all in Genocide episode 1 ^_^

GKG

- Claustrophobia - - Claustrophobia -

Cool

Its cool. REALLY short, but cool. nice animation, but it was short, and the action come slowly. Make another one with a lot of actions, and death, and it will be perfect.

Jestar responds:

Dude, the thing was not actually that short. It was one and a half minutes long. I know full-length songs that are that long :D
So its like, practically a freaking song.
MK MORE ACTION AND MORE DEATH (I'm writing this down in my "remember to do w/e in flash" notepad.)
K... thx.
~Jestar

Death of Tails I Death of Tails I

hum

Its not bad. In fact, caracters are nicely drawn. What i dont like about graphics are you backgrounds. It also lacks animation. Needed more movements. It also change music too often. Except those details, the movie is pretty good. If you make any other movies, try to improve those things, and your movie could be great!

Lilmario responds:

Yeah, the backgrounds were pretty sucky, I'll improve on them, and I'll have more animation =)

Taser Fun Taser Fun

...

No. I hate locks, clocks, or whatever. I mean, seriously, the animation is always, really bad, the voices are really annoying, graphics are really to simple and not detailled, the plot was kind of stupid i think. Honestly i hated this movie