flying-giraffe-manflying-giraffe-man

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Absolutely fantastic!

I have to say... One of the best movie I've seen on newgrounds for sure!
Graphics are really really good. The design, the colors, the shadows and light... Really good. Another good point is the animation. It was great! A good knowledge of human motions, presence of weight and all. In fact this was just really realy good. If you are not working it this domain, you shoudl start right now!
Bravo!

SKATER V2 Episode: 01 SKATER V2 Episode: 01

Hmmm not bad...

This was not bad, but It was really too short. I like the way voices from everywhere (mario or worms) are incorporated. Tho, I think not only it was short, but a lot more efforts could have been put on graphics. And why the hell no more sticks :o
hehe seriously that was good in overall, but could have been a lot more better.

MarcyVF responds:

Ii know, but its a series.
I'll be making more of these.
And stick sucks. I think.
Thanks.
I'll do them better :)

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Awesome!

This was a really good movie, and I enjoyed it from the start to the end!! nice voices, nice sounds (most of them are from Dragonball I guess), original story, cool graphics... All the effects wre really well done. Keep up the good work!! The only thing I think was a little exagerated is all the '' Ohh, I get stronger, now you are, but now i'm EVEN stronger then you, but no, now YOU ARE'' and it keep goes on... Anyway good work!

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Seriously really good

This is a great game. I like the style, really, its good. Maybe some things would need to be improved, like, window that breaks, or things like tah, but the rest is really good. I really intend to play the next part!

Hypothetical Death Hypothetical Death

... not soo bad but...

hmmm, maybe very repetitive, too easy.... always the same sounds, same people, same backgrounds, same car..... become ZZzz.. after some time, sry but its a NO.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

WHOA

i like killing the clock again and again and again... always kicking this clock!! YAHHH!